Directed by Phil Smoot
Aliens have landed! And these aliens hunt…for sport! When a UFO crash lands in the Appalachian back country, it releases a squad of interstellar predators, playing The Most Dangerous Game with any Earthlings who cross their path. But these alien outlaws encounter unexpected resistance in the form of a gun-toting blonde (Kari Anderson) and her mentor (Western legend Lash La Rue). Phil Smoot’s second creature feature (following The Dark Power) is both a clever send-up of the 1950s rubber-suit monster genre, and a loving homage to the 1940s B Western (with a special appearance by Sunset Carson). Photographed by Paul Hughen (The Book of Boba Fett), Alien Outlaw is presented here in a director-approved 4K restoration from the original camera negatives.
- 4K Restoration from 35mm Materials
- THEY CAME FROM THE SWAMP: NEW Featurette with Director Phil Smoot and Cast
- Audio Commentaries by Director Phil Smoot, Cast and Crew
- Interview with Editor Sherwood Jones
- Archival Interviews and Featurettes
- Optional English Subtitles